Employee Safety, Health
Nurturing a healthy workforce is about much more than simply preventing injuries.
Recognizing this, we offer the Hasbro Wellness Program, led by our Employee Network Wellness Team. This comprehensive initiative focuses on prevention by raising employee awareness of healthy lifestyles, which in turn leads to positive health outcomes and behaviors. Tools used to effect change include: employee networks, regular communication, HR partners, program flexibility, surveys and external resources, and innovative engagement efforts.
Examples of U.S. activities include:
- Fitness challenges, personal training, and biometrics screenings (offering $100 incentive to participants) at Hasbro headquarters
- Mindfulness meditation classes
- Chair massage and office yoga
- Nutrition workshops
- Healthy lunch partnership with our onsite, cafeteria vendor
- Quarterly wellness lunch and learns
- Employee discounts at local fitness centers
- Quarterly blood drives
Moving forward, we will continue to run a broad range of wellness events as well as build a well-being strategy, establish and track take-up metrics, create a wellness toolkit with a global focus, and develop a storytelling tool.
In 2016, the American Diabetes Association recognized Hasbro as a "Health Champion” for our commitment to promoting healthy living and culture of wellness.